- Key features -
- Tasteless & Odourless
- Pollution free coconut plantations
- 100% certified Organic processing
- No Cholesterol
- Extended Shelf Life
- Suited to very high cooking temps.
- Eco friendly packaging - 3 sizes
- Spouted Pouches, Our Eco-Friendly Packaging -
- Allow for near total evacuation of the product. (Rigid containers can leave 6 - 14% of product in packaging, while pouches can evacuate up to 99.5% of the product.)
- Are conveniently lighter and more portable.
- Use approximately 60 percent less plastic than rigid plastic bottles.
- Require approximately 50 percent less energy to produce.
- Generate less CO2 emissions during production.
- Produce significantly less landfill waste.
- Require fewer trucks for transportation—reducing fossil fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Provide added safety in commerical kitchens. No breakage, No glass fragments from accidents
- Quality Values -
|Specific Characteristics||Limits||column 3||column 4|
|Colour (5.25 Lovibond) Red||Max 1.5||4||5|
|Peroxide Value||Max 1||3||2|
|Moisture & Impurities||Max 0.1%|
|Melting Point (Celcius)||23 - 27|
|Iodine Value||Max 10.5|
- Typical Values -
|Fatty Acid Composition||Typical Ranges||column 3||column 4|
|C12:0||43 - 51||6||3|
|C14:0||16 - 21|
|C16:0||7.5 - 10|
|C18:0||2 - 4|
|C18:1||5 - 10|
|C18:2||1 - 2.5|
|Solid Fat Content||Limits||column 3||column 4|
|at 20° C||32 - 42||3||4|
|at 30° C||Max 5||4||5|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||~ 91|
|Mono-unsaturated Fatty Acids||~ 7|
|Poly-unsaturated Fatty Acids||~ 1|
|Trans Fatty Acids||max. 1|
- General Values -
|Total Viable Count||CFU/g||≤ 1000||4|
|Lypolitical micro organisms||CFU/g||≤ 10||3|
Organic Cooking Coconut Oil
Our commercial grade cooking oil has been refined and deodorized. All the impurities have been removed making it perfect for human consumption. The benefit of refined Coconut Oil is that it has an extremely high smoke point. You can cook at extremely high temperatures.
The oil is completely tasteless and odourless and this makes it ideal for any recipe. Coconut oil is great for cooking, as it is already a saturated fat and won’t be damaged from oven temperatures like olive oil and other monounsaturated fats can be. It is also hypoallergenic.